Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

(Don't you just love the Waiting on Wednesday pic ^^ up there? :) I do). I just added a whole slew of books to my list of books that haven't come out yet but which I want to buy, so this decision was tough. However, Princess Academy by Shannon Hale was a classic for me; I loved it. So I had to talk about its sequel which is coming out August 21st (FINALLY!!!!). The cover is gorgeous and I imagine the plot and characters will be just as enthralling and captivating as they were in the first book. Needless to say, I am bouncing up and down in anticipation for this one. It should be an all-nighter, page turner in my opinion and I can't wait! So thank you Breaking the Spine for hosting this wonderful meme and for those of you who haven't read the first book yet, go get it!!! You won't be disappointed. Until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison