Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

I imagine that you have heard a lot about this book from Del but I don't believe she ever did a Teaser Tuesday on it. I recently started reading The Selection along with Ripple because they belong to Del and I need to get them back to her within the next few weeks. However, I haven't been able to put The Selection down! So I am going to continue where Del left off in her ravings over The Selection by doing today's Teaser Tuesday, hosted by Should Be Reading, on...





Title: The Selection
Author: Kiera Cass

"He pulled me in tight and kissed me - really kissed me - one last time. Then he disappeared into the night." p.52







This book is SO great!!! Del wasn't kidding when she said it was one of the most amazing books she's ever read. It has everything but it's written in a way so that it's not cliche and you don't know what's coming before it happens. It's wonderful. The characters are so unique and real and the story itself is brilliant and dreamable (yes, it's a word :)). I have nothing bad to say about it as of yet and that makes me super excited. This is fast becoming one of my top ten favorite books of all time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison