Thursday, August 16, 2012

Still On My Mind


It's always really hard for me to pick just one book or even series that I can't get out of my mind. Honestly, I think about so many on a daily basis. I'm either talking about one with Nichole, or blogging about another, or reading about a book on someone else's blog... or something will happen to me during the day that will just remind me of a particular book. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.

I received this book as a birthday present from my aunt and uncle when I was 14. I thought it was such a pretty book and I was excited to start reading it. I was hooked from page one.

Years later it is still one of my favorite books and very easily my favorite series. I recommend it to people without hesitation almost constantly. I think about it every time I hear the names: Gemma, Pippa or Felicity. I think about it every time I see it at the bookstore or even when I see another Libba Bray book at the bookstore. I'm just in love with this book.

And almost every time that I do think about this book... I think that I need to read this series again. It has been far too long and I feel like I need to dive back into Gemma's world...or worlds. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison