Monday, August 6, 2012

Time Will Come

So for today's Time Will Come, hosted by Books for Company, I had a lot of trouble trying to decide what book to choose. There are SOOO many!!! I hate it and LOVE it at the same time. I hate it because books never stop being published so I know there will never come a day where I have read every book I want to read ever, while at the same time it makes me happy knowing that I will never be without a good book to read once I've finished the one I'm on :) My shelves are full to the brim with books that I want to read but haven't had time for yet, but lately I've had this particular book on my mind a lot so I think I shall focus today's post on it... I choose, PIKACHU! ha jk... I choose...

The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams!!


Technically I started reading this book about four months ago, but I had to put it down after I visited Del's place and stole about ten of her books to try and read over the summer. I only got three chapters in so I think this still counts for today. This book, so far anyway, was SO unbelievably fantastic! It's such an incredible idea; fresh and new and captivating. It's been on my mind a lot because it's the first one I think I'm going to pick up once I have returned all of Del's books back to her for the school year. PLUS! While at Barnes and Noble the other day, I discovered a new edition of this book that recently came out. It is now in paperback and has a lovely new cover (though I prefer the one I have honestly) but it also includes NEW MATERIAL for the beginning prologue section of the story!!! I started reading it right then and there in the store but when an employee started walking past me fairly and oddly consistently, I had to put it down to avoid getting in trouble. But anyway, this book is GREAT!!! I can't believe I ever put it down and I cannot wait for the day when I get to pick it back up again because I know I won't ever be able to put it down again until it is finished. It's a book that I love to sit and stare at and if you haven't read it, you seriously need to go get it especially now that there is bonus material out there!!
What's on your shelf that you're waiting to read??


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison