Monday, August 20, 2012

The Time WIll Come

I have 2 shelves of books that I bought a while ago and just haven't had time to get to reading. It makes me a little sad when I look at those shelves because I feel very unaccomplished...then I go to my other shelves and feel a little better. ;) It is always difficult for me to pick a book that has been collecting dust on my shelf because honestly I do want to get around to all of them... it just might take a little while. This week was a little easier to choose than most weeks... I'm not sure why. This title just sort of screamed at me from the bookshelf.

This week's Time Will Come book is: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


This isn't the cover that I own...but I like this one better... it's sweet, so I chose to use this picture instead. :) I'm actually not a huge fan of Contemporaries BUT everyone loves this book...seriously I mean EVERYONE loves this book. I bought last summer in paperback and planned on reading it this summer...but of course, I left it at my apartment 5 hours away and failed to grab it the one time that I went back. SO... I'm hoping that after I read a few others that I've been excited to read... I'll pick this one up. Have any of you read it? Did you love it?








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison