Sunday, August 12, 2012

In my Mailbox


Woohoo! I love new books!! I've been so good this year, not buying too many books, but this past Wednesday I went to BN with my friends Molly and Dave and after a few hours of wondering around I let myself buy a few. Four to be precise. What did I get you ask... well I'll tell you:

1. Eventide by Terry & Laura Hickman

I was wondering around the SCI/FI / FANTASY section and happened across this one. I read the first couple pages and it looks both funny and epic; so naturally I had to get it. I've been in kind of a fantasy kick lately, so I hope I get to this one soon.










2. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

This book literally followed me around the bookstore. It was in the sci/fi section, then it was in the Ya section twice, and then it was up at a bookshelf by the cashier... I took that as a sign. Nichole and our friend Mitch were talking to me about this book this past weekend and Mitch mentioned a time when I promised him that I would one day read this book. Also... I've been really good about reading books from authors that I want to read but haven't yet. Orson Scott Card is one of those authors... so two birds with one stone right. Plus, it was six dollars. WIN!







3. An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin

This book is one that my buddy David recommended to me and it was only $5.98. I read the first couple pages and it read really easy and seemed like something that could keep my attention... so I figured I would give it a try. If I don't like it... I can always throw it at David. Muahaha.











4. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake


This cover is so intense... I love it!! I've been waiting for this book for about a year now. :) I'm so happy it's finally sitting snug on my shelf right next to Anna Dressed in Blood. Soooo preeeettttyyyyy.


That's it for me this week. What did you all get????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison