Monday, August 27, 2012

In My Mailbox

So I'm very much aware that it is Monday... and In my Mailbox posts are supposed to be on Sundays... but I really didn't have time to do this post yesterday and I knew I was getting some new books today. :) I ran out to Barnes and Noble with my buddy Hannah yesterday and also met up with a good friend today who was delivering me a bunch of ARCS YAY!!!

So here's what I got in the past 2 days:

I've been waiting for this one for quite a while. I'm really excited to finally have it in my hands. I'm fairly certain that it is the most beautifully stunning cover that I've ever seen. This is most of why Hannah and I drove out to BN yesterday. :) It technically isn't supposed to be out until tomorrow but I had a hunch that it would be on the shelves...and it was. :)











I actually hadn't heard of this book when I pulled it out of my pile of new ARCS. I figured it would be one that would be sitting on my shelf for a little while while I read my way through the others. Then I read the synopsis... guys...this book looks SOOOO COOL! I thought I knew exactly what I was going to read after I finished Girl of Nightmares but apparently this decision is going to be harder than i'd originally anticipated.










I personally don't really know much about this book. I do know that it has been all over the bloggersphere lately and that it is a featured Breathless Reads book this year... so you know it'll be good. :)














I just love this cover. :) When the Breathless Reads books were first announced, this was the book I was most excited for. It has been a while since I've read a historical fiction and I think it's about time that I pick one up. I just love the mask on this cover... makes me want to go to a masquerade. :)












This is another book that I've seen A LOT around the blogs. I was really excited when I saw I had received this book. It looks really cool!!














That's what I got this weekend. :) What did you guys get?




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison