Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Day 4!!! Waiting on Wednesday Day is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Sunday was books we have just received, Monday was books we own but haven't read, Tuesday was books we are currently reading and today... books we are waiting for!!

Delilah:

I'm super excited for this book... and i'm double excited because I don't have that much longer to wait. Double YAY! I really enjoyed Wildefire and if you read it... you are very aware that it ended on the most cliffhangery cliffhanger off all time. That being said... I am mega excited to get my grubby little hands on this one. Well... and because... Have you seen this cover?! It's fricken beautiful, I can't wait to get it next to Wildefire on my shelf of lovely covers. :)









Nichole:

Every single time I see a book from this series, it takes my breath away. The covers are SOOOOO beautiful and intense! Not to mention the incredible stories contained inside of them... These stories are wonderful and I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on the final installment. The third book left off so dramatically and unexpectedly that I have been counting the days until this one comes out. SO EXCITED!!! Its release cannot come fast enough.














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison