Saturday, July 7, 2012

Shelf Candy


The final day of joint posts is basically going to be Nic doing a shelf candy, because I (Del) did last weeks and it's only fair. :) BUT... don't worry I'm sitting right next to her... totally counts!

Shelf Candy is hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews. And today I choose... RUBY RED by Kerstin Gier. (She means WE chose... remember we did this TOGETHER... sort of)



After seeing this cover, it made me want to read the book so badly. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but when you have one that is THIS pretty while knowing that it's supposed to be a fantastic book, it's just perfect. I love an unforgettable, mesmerizing cover (like this one), makes me love to sit and look at my books all the more. :) What cover has you staring at it all night long? (I like the Ferris wheel in the background.- Del)




1 comment:

Krystianna said...

This book sounds really good. I like the paperback cover better than the hardback cover. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison