Monday, July 2, 2012

Time Will Come


Welcome to Day #2 of Del and Nic actually post things together! YAY! Today is Time Will Come hosted by Books for Company. This meme might be Del's favorite meme mainly because she can look at all her pretty books that are gathering dust and get excited about reading them all over again... only this time hopefully.. ya know... read them. This week we are rediscovering:

Nichole:
When I first heard of this book from Del, I got really excited and went out and bought it. Alas, I have yet to find the time to read it. It is an incredibly unique storyline and a fascinating one in my opinion because I love the premise of Anastasia having survived. But this will, for now, be a book for another day... at least until I have completed all of Del's books and catched up on my own which I've started and never finished.

Delilah: 
It was a hard decision considering I have a gazabillion (it's totally a number) books on my shelf that I haven't even touched since I bought them. Tear. Alas, I had to pick Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey. This is one of those that I was SOOO excited to read and then when it finally hit the shelves I was slammed with finals and put it on my shelf to wait patiently for its turn to be read. Sadly, that time still has yet to come, but I think i'm going to move it from one shelf to my glass one where I will stare at it everyday... and ultimately read it. I'm thinking I'll read this one after I finish Lies Beneath... which i'm reading after Between the Lines. SO MANY BOOKS! Look at the pretty cover... it's PRETTY!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison