Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! For those of you who are Team Kilt, IT IS THE DAY! :) I haven't read Shade yet, but after all this hype, I'm going to have to... Lots of my favorite blogs are Team Kilt, and I have serious beef with those Jace fans for sweeping the Down the Rabbit Hole Competition... So VOTE at the YA Sisterhood tourney... Go Zach!!! Also check out Fictiously Delicious's blog, they have a nice TeamKiltHub set up so you can see all the action going on today. Exciting!


Anyway it's Wednesday, which means it's Waiting on Wednesday time... which i'm sure you gathered from the appropriately named title. :) If you don't know, Jill from Breaking the spine hosts this fabulous meme. Ok so, this past spring I started reading the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins... and OMG you guys, you have no idea how much I love this series. It's sooooo good!!! So... this weeks WOW is the third book in that trilogy entitled...


Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins
Expected publication: March 13th 2012 by Hyperion Book CH
Goodreads Summary: 
Hailed as “impossible to put down,” the Hex Hall series has both critics and teens cheering. With a winning combination of romance, action, magic and humor, this third volume will leave readers enchanted.
Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident.
Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?


SOOOOO excited!!!!! This is like the only series where both of the guys in the love triangle are AMAZING! and I seriously CAN'T choose between them. EEPP! If ANYONE gets their hands on an ARC of this book... I'm SOOOO jealous... and then I would like to borrow it. :) In the meantime... Here I am... sad... waiting...impatiently...Oh the life of a reader...

4 comments:

Sherry Soule said...

It sounds like a great read!!
~Sherry

Sherry Soule Official Website

Author of the Spellbound Series

Delilah (Del) said...

I know doesn't it look great! I'm soooo excited!

Anonymous said...

I still haven't gotten my hands on the first book in the series, but I've been dying to read it. I must go buy one soon.

I'm also now following.

Delilah (Del) said...

OMG you have to read them! They are so cute, and funny... and I love them!

Yay we follow each other! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison