Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Alright so I just finished Timeless by Alexandra Monir (a book about time travel) and you'd think I would pick up something completely different like Die for Me by Amy Plum or The Forest of Adventures by Katie M. John (both books I intend on reading once I am done with this one, thanks to Del I might add!). But no, Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw (also sort of a time travel-ish book.. at least from what I understand of it so far... I'm only 40 pages in as of now) was calling to me. It's a somewhat shorter read with a beautiful cover and it has the most tantalizing prologue ever.. So I decided to pick it up with the hopes that I won't get tired of time books. Wish me luck. Now with no further ado, I would like to thank MizB of Should Be Reading for hosting this meme and now here is Anxious Hearts!

 


"He is staring at me. It's the first time I've seen his eyes straight on since that day under the docks, and even though they seem darker now, they are still full of determination, and they pierce into mine and I know he remembers, too." page 22

-Nichole


2 comments:

Delilah (Del) said...

HAHA so much for the order you told me you were planning on reading them in. Wasn't this one like last.

Nichole said...

no i was planning on reading this one after die for me and the forest of adventures but i had a good feeling about it so i just pushed it up a bit, otherwise the original order is still in place silly

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison