Monday, August 8, 2011

The Time Will Come

I love this meme ... mostly because it makes me excited to read books that have been sitting on my shelves untouched for far too long. So thank you Books for Company for giving me more chances to sit and stare at my bookshelf in a daunting awe. :) I got this book a couple of months ago, so it hasn't really been on my shelf THAT  long... but it look SOOOO good... so a couple months is too long.




Dark Heart Forever 
by Lee Monroe


Goodreads Summary:
Jane Jonas is nearing her 16th birthday and troubled by unsettling recurring dreams where the same mysterious boy her age comes to her, telling Jane that they are each other's destiny. Her mother is increasingly anxious about Jane's disruptive sleepwalking episodes, but for Jane her dream world and reality are about to collide ...When she develops a friendship with an enigmatic stranger in town, the blond, uber-cool Evan, it's exciting, it's new, and Jane wants him more than she's ever wanted anybody - until her mystery dream boy gets in the way. Now Jane is caught between two worlds: one familiar, but tinged with romance and excitement; the other dark and dangerous, where angels, werewolves, and an irresistible stranger are trying to seduce her ...


Doesn't that sounds good?!?!?! I'm excited... maybe I'll pick it up soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison