Friday, August 12, 2011

Impromptu Read-A-Ton

hehe get it Read -A- Ton instead of Read-A-Thon. :) Sorry bad joke, I originally just typed it wrong... and then ended up liking the typo better. :) Anyway, Amber over at Down the Rabbit Hole is hosting this fabulous Impromptu reading frenzy which me and Nic have decided to partake in. Because each of us has been reading almost all day today anyway, we figure we'll start with today's readings and see how far we get through tomorrow. Del's goals are:

Finish Touch of Frost By Jennifer Estep (Check)

Finish Juliet Immortal (Less than 100 pages left)
Get at least 100 pages into another book that I haven't decided on yet. 

Because I haven't been checking how many hours I've been reading... I don't think I want to know that... I will instead be posting how many pages I've read at the end of this little frenzy of reading. :)

Nic's goals are:

Finish Die for Me by Amy Plum (roughly 250 pages left)


Get as far into The Forest of Adventures by Katie M. John as possible

I (Nic) didn't start reading until later in the day so I'm aware of how many hours I've been reading and will keep track that way.

You should all join the fun, too! Now... let the reading commence!!

-DeLibrarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison