Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Hello all! Once again, on behalf of Del and myself, I would like to say sorry for being so absent from our beloved book blog. It's terrible what a life focused on learning can do to one's free time. But slowly we are coming back now that things are finally beginning to settle. And with our return I would like to begin with a Teaser Tuesday (a wonderful meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading) for Oriana's Eyes by Celeste Simone! I usually read 5+ books at once but with my lack of free time I have strictly been focusing on Oriana's Eyes which, might I add, has been one exhilerating ride so far. So without further ado...

Oriana's Eyes by Celeste Simone





"I place my hand on his back to console him, and his shoulders sag under a heavy weight. Whatever Odon did to them must have been truly terrible for Dorian to feel so much anger." p. 122





-Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison