Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

It's Tuesday... and I don't know what the weather is like where you are right now... but in Minneapolis... It's Raining. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE THE RAIN (especially after it has been over 100 degrees for the past 2 weeks, but I'm NOT a fan of rain in the morning. (ok maybe it's nice right when you wake up and you can hear the raindrops against your window but right after I wake up... I glare at the rain) It makes me want to stay in bed and read all day... and on days that I have to work... staying and bed and reading all day, is unfortunetly not an option. (insert really really sad face here) One rather nice thing about Tuesdays however, is that I get to talk about my current read... which I love to do... and Nic never lets me talk about them with her if she hasn't read them yet, which totally makes sense... but leaves me wanting to run around screaming "AWWW", or "NO WAY?!," or "YES!!!!" and then people just look at me funny. So thank you to MizB of Should Be Reading, for hosting this amazing meme. This weeks Teaser Tuesday is:

 Die For Me by Amy Plum






"There was a pregnant silence, which I imagined was taken up by lots of boy-to-boy stare-down action, and then the door opened and Vincent walked in looking apologetic."







Side note: I can't stop looking at this pretty cover. "So pretttttyyy!" (strokes cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison