Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


As I'm sure a few of you noticed... we've sucked at posting this semester. You'd think with two of us manning the blog that we'd be able to keep up... well we suck. Not only have we been barely on our blog but I have also been slacking at keeping up with my book news and visiting other blogs that I usually keep up with. BUT... it's finals week and things are starting to wind down. I happened to be perusing the world of goodreads when I saw that RACHEL HAWKINS IS WRITING A SPIN OFF SERIES TO HEX HALL!!!!! I'd like to start off by saying "I totally called it." I am sooooo in love with the Hex Hall series and I really hope Sophie at least makes an appearance here and there so we can keep up to date on her life too because I love that series too much to lose the main characters forever!!

Soo... this week I am Waiting for...

School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Release date: May 14th, 2013
Goodreads Summary:
Fifteen-year-old Izzy Brannick was trained to fight monsters. For centuries, her family has hunted magical creatures. But when Izzy’s older sister vanishes without a trace while on a job, Izzy's mom decides they need to take a break.

Izzy and her mom move to a new town, but they soon discover it’s not as normal as it appears. A series of hauntings has been plaguing the local high school, and Izzy is determined to prove her worth and investigate. But assuming the guise of an average teenager is easier said than done. For a tough girl who's always been on her own, it’s strange to suddenly make friends and maybe even have a crush.

Can Izzy trust her new friends to help find the secret behind the hauntings before more people get hurt? 

Rachel Hawkins' delightful spin-off brings the same wit and charm as theNew York Times best-selling Hex Hall series. Get ready for more magic, mystery and romance!


SQEAL!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison