Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Bonjour! I feel like I've been waiting for a Wings book for 4 years now. :) Now I'm not waiting anymore and it's bitter sweet. I hope Aprilynne Pike writes another series soon! 


"She tried not to pay attention to his fingers pressing into her leg, his breath soft against the skin at her waistline, his forehead planted just under her ribs. She worked quickly wishing she could savor the moment, but knowing her indulgence would only cost lives." pg. 160


There you go. I know my blog buddy Nic is uber psyched to read this one, so I'm going to hurry up and finish it so I can pass it off to her at the end of the week. :) Which means... YAY NIC and DEL time!!!!! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison