Sunday, December 18, 2011

Time Will Come

Hello fellow bloggers! I'm FINALLY done with finals and HOME!! AND... I've had a fabulous start to my Christmas season

 I went and saw the Broadway tour of Les Mis today. :) Which was fantastic...
My friend Hannah and I in our Les Mis apparel. 
Chamber Singers had a kick ass Ugly sweater party earlier this week... 
Becca, Me, and Bailey (My best friends in Chamber Singers)
And I had a great last day in vermillion with all of my college buddies...
That's the Chamber Singers. :) It's a picture from September of this year, but those nice people are who I spent my last day in vermillion with. I'm in the front row in the blue jersey... and Jared my awesome boyfriend is two to the right and up one... staring down at the floor. :)
All the festivities have been great but...

It's been a while since I've even been able to pick up a book that isn't a text book of some sort, but I've had Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep sitting on my night stand eagerly waiting for me to have a chance to pick it up and read it. I am home, I am surrounded by all of my neglected books and I am ready to get some serious reading and reviewing done. 

Now down to some business... 


The Time Will Come is a meme hosted by Books for Company in which I tell you about a book that is currently gathering dust on my bookshelf. This week I'm talking about...


Hourglass by Myra McEntire


I have SOOO many books that I've purchased in the last 4 months and just haven't had time to open... this being one of those books. It's really sad actually because a lot of those books (this one included) I like... rushed to the bookstore to buy when they came out, and then they just ended up sitting on my TBR shelf... untouched... and sad. Toy Story gave me the impression that all inanimate objects actually have feelings... and I have been making all of my books feel very abandoned lately. :( This is one that I will def. try to get read before I got back to school in a month.  

Have a great Monday and sing lots of Christmas songs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison