Saturday, December 24, 2011

Shelf Candy

Merry Christmas Eve All! I'm all done shopping and just need to finsih wrapping up the presents for my family and then I'm all ready for tomorrow morning. So far, I've really enjoyed my time away from school and I'm loving the fact that I finally have time to read a little more!! Nic and I also have seen more of eachother, which of course is great!! Saturday is Shelf Candy day here on DeLibrarie and that aesthetically pleasing meme is hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews.

This week the cover that I'm in love with the most is:

Switched by Amanda Hocking!


Why do I lvoe this cover so much? I love the color red... and as you can see there is red all over this cover. I also love the black art around the title and the flowers. There really isn't anything that I don't like about this cover. I'm excited to read this one, not to judge a book by its cover... but I really hope the inside matches the outside. :) I'm sorry... I totally cover judge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison