Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

YAY It's Wednesday! (almost) You know what that means! Wait you don't? Silly you! It means Waiting on Wednesday Day! What is Waiting on Wednesday you ask... well WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's designed to highlight soon to be released books, however I use it to obsess even more about certain books that I have been waiting MONTHS AND MONTHS to get my grubby hands on. It's sad that I wait sometimes over a year for a certain book to be published and then i'm so happy when it finally is released that I read it in like 8 hours... you have no idea how many times that's happened. Anyway, without further ado (me complaining about how I can't pace myself) this weeks WoW:


Title: Passion 
Author: Lauren Kate
Release Date: June 14th, 2011
Publisher: Delacorte


Goodreads Summary: 

"Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have chosen me. Forever." 

Luce would die for Daniel. And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . . . 

Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last. 

Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history. 

Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever.

Doesn't it sound AMAZING! If you read my review on Fallen by Lauren Kate... You know I'm like OBSESSED with this series... like if I could just stare at them all day... I think I would. I'm SOOO excited for Passion, the third book of four  in the series. It is supposed to be prequel-esque in the sense that it goes pretty far back in time reliving the past lives of Daniel and Luce... Doesn't that sound EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Del--- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison