Thursday, September 13, 2012

Still On My Mind


Still On My Mind is a meme hosted by YA-Aholic and it's a chance to get to talk about those books that just seem to keep creeping back into your head long after you've read them.

I'm cheating a little this week. The book that I've been thinking about most this week isn't technically a YA book... it's a fantasy book, but I think it's a book that everyone should read...because it's awesome. SOOO... I'm going to talk about it anyway.

This was an amazing read. I love the different characters and their stories. I love how problems are solved and I love how fun it was to read. This was just such a treat!

This is one that I plan to read to my kids...when I have them...












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have an amazing blog...YOU've read a lot of wonderful books...I'm going to check out the books you've posted on the left and right sides of your blog :D

Pls check out mine when you can :D

www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison