Monday, September 10, 2012

In My Mailbox: Monday Edition


I know In My Mailbox (hosted by The Story Siren) is supposed to be held on Sundays... but I'm going to pretend like I didn't forget to do it... and just call this the MONDAY EDITION. (clever huh?) I didn't get much last week but I'm ok with that considering the seven I got the week before.

SO... what did I get you ask??

1. Every Day by David Levithan

       I keep wanting to call him David Leviathan.... hehe I watch too much Supernatural. More on topic: I am soooo excited to start this one. I saw an ad on Goodreads advertising it (what an ad that advertises?! I know crazy right?!) and I thought it looked great... plus the covers pretty and it looks nice on my shelf. I can pretty much guarantee that this one will get read sooner rather than later.





2. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long

     I just love the cover of this book. It's the matte finish which is my favorite because it is so fun to touch. (That didn't sound creepy at all...) I'm just really excited to start reading this one too... I've heard nothing but good things and I've wanted to get it the last couple of times that I went to the bookstore... I'm glad I finally did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison