Saturday, June 30, 2012

Shelf Candy


It's Saturday at 10 in the morning!! and I'm at work shhhhh.... I'm not blogging at work... what?! ;) I've FINALLY finished that Stephen King book, The Dark Half, that my boyfriend dared me I wouldn't read before he finished the entire Hex Hall series. He had this theory that I would wait FOREVER to read it... well I won said bet. Muhaha. I suddenly feel more cultured; being able to say that I've read some Stephen King and all, and hey now I'm even reading my first Jodi Picoult book. (A young adult mind you, but who cares it's still Jodi Picoult) Anyway, now that I'm done with that lovely Thriller of a Stephen King book, I can move on to happier things... like pretty covers that make me happy when I see them. Today I'm going with a book that comes out next January, and when I saw the cover... I wanted it like yesterday. :) Shelf Candy is hosted by Five Alarm Book Reviews.

This week I'm lovin': Everbound by Brodi Ashton
Isn't it Pretty!!! I love the black dress turning into smoke. AND Nikki has big, curly hair! LIKE ME!! Overall, I just think that this cover is perfect. It captures the dark elegance of the series so well. (At least the first books dark elegance, I haven't actually read this one yet considering it's released in January, but I imagine it also possesses said elegance.)

Which covers are you oooing and awwing right now?
Anyone know if ARCs of this book are floating around bloggerspace yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison