Friday, June 29, 2012

Review'd: Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

Book Review: 
Title: Dark Frost
Author: Jennifer Estep
Published: May 29th by Kensington


Goodreads Summary: 
I've seen so many freaky things since I started attending Mythos Academy last fall. I know I'm supposed to be a fearless warrior, but most of the time, I feel like I'm just waiting for the next Bad, Bad Thing to happen. Like someone trying to kill me again. Everyone at Mythos Academy knows me as Gwen Frost, the Gypsy girl who uses her psychometry magic to find lost objects and who just may be dating Logan Quinn, the hottest guy in school. But I'm also the girl the Reapers of Chaos want dead in the worst way. The Reapers are the baddest of the bad, the people who murdered my mom. So why do they have it in for me? It turns out my mom hid a powerful artifact called the Helheim Dagger before she died. Now, the Reapers will do anything to get it back. They think I know where the dagger is hidden, but this is one thing I can't use my magic to find. All I do know is that the Reapers are coming for me and I'm in for the fight of my life.


DeLibrarie Review: 
I love that this series is just so light and fresh. There are so many EPIC stories coming out lately in the YA genre. They are all so urgent, and life or death. This series is just super quick and while, yes, they are a tad predictable, they just always seem to be exactly what I need. And pretty sure Logan is one of the hottest Fictional Boys I've read about. He's super underrated. :) If you haven't read this series, you are truly missing out. They really are awesome... and what else... she comes out with a new one every six months or so!! We don't have to wait a full year to find out what happens!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison