Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shelf Candy

I had a wonderful mother/daughter day today. :) We went to BN and she bought me two new books! I'll fill you in on those in an In My Mailbox post. I'm really excited to read both of them. Thanks Momma!! My bookshelf is starting to look more complete with all of these book 2,3 and 4s coming out. I love it. As I was organizing, I realized that lately they've been coming out with some really beautiful covers. I hopped on goodreads to see which cover I wanted to feature for this weeks Shelf Candy post, and honestly it was a no brainer for me. All the covers are super awesome but they honestly are mostly the same... a girl in a dress. Embers and Echoes by Karsten Knight just stands out from the rest of the little book covers lined up in a row on my goodreads page. I love the colors and the pretty flower. It's just so eye catching.

SOOO... this weeks shelf candy is: Embers & Echoes by Karsten Knight

Isn't it lovely, it will look so pretty next to Wildefire on my shelf. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison