Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

What am I waiting for...? Well I'm waiting for this semester to be over. I am waiting for Les Mis on the 18th. EEECCKKK! I am waiting for it to freeze so I can go ice skating. I am waiting for my classes to be over today so I can have dinner with my boyfriend and then go to our friends house for our weekly game night. AND... as always... I am waiting for a crap ton of books to be realeased. Here is one...

The White Glove War (Magnolia League 2) by Katie Crouch

I really liked The Magnolia League. I was honestly surprised that I would. The main character has an interesting voice... very different from the type of voice that I'm typically attracted to reading. She's just a little more... whiny I guess, but by the end of the book I was really rooting for her. I'm excited to read this next one and find out what happens.

Expected Publication: July 3rd by Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison