Thursday, November 17, 2011

Can't Stop Gushing About...

The last 2 Can't Stop Gushing About posts that we have done have been on series that were now completed and that we wish we had time to read again... this week I thought I would talk about a series that I'm madly in love with that still has one more book coming out.

This week I Can't Stop Gushing About...

Hex Hall Trilogy by Rachel Hawkins

I love these books. If you haven't read them... they need to go on your TBR pile... probs towards the top. Sophie is by far my favorite heroine that I've ever read. She's so snarky and funny and stands up for what she thinks and doesn't let anyone step on her toes. She just seems the most real to me.... which is ironic... because she's a witch. I'm SOOOOOO excited to read Spell Bound. It'll be a little bitter sweet of course because it's the last book of the trilogy but I'll worry about that when I'm on the last page. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison