Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

On this lovely (rainy and cold) Tuesday... it's fall what do you expect?... I would like to go back to a book I had started reading over the summer. I put it down because I was sent Oriana's Eyes and have been focusing on that ever since. However I saw it on my bookshelf and wanted to revisit it with a teaser for today because I miss it. So thank you MizB of Should Be Reading for hosting this fun meme and now I give you...

 
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

"I'm losing  her again. 'What happened to the other girls, Nell?' She starts to whimper like a wounded animal. 'It wasn't my fault. It wasn't my fault!'" p. 298

If you haven't read this series yet, you REALLY need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison