Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox

Happy Happy Sunday everyone!! ANNNDDD what does Sunday mean?! It means IN MY MAILBOX (hosted by the story siren) DAY!! Nic and I have been kind of talking (texting each other, or randomly mentioning mid conversation) about doing another video but I think that might have to wait until school starts to slow down a little bit for me, I've been at Chamber Choir retreat all weekend and now my busy busy week days are starting up again... thank goodness for books that keep me sane and happy. :) I may be busy... BUT I am never too busy to pop into Barnes and Noble to see what's new. Speaking of Barnes and Noble, I've been a little irritated with them lately. I always start at the New Paranormal Romance section, it's my favorite. This past week I went in and saw that there really wasn't anything new... then I started looking around the no-longer-new paranormal romance section and I saw titles like, Anna Dressed in Blood, Vanish, and Drink, Slay, Love. I was kind of annoyed when I saw this. I looked back at the "new" section and they had... titles like Nevermore and Hex Hall in paperback. I understand that both of those books came out in paperback this year.... but seriously to have books that were officially released YEARS ago over books that were just published for the first time this month... was a little annoying... Ok done ranting ;) on to what I DID buy this week. :)


Two new titles this week, not a lot but it's quality over quantity. 


Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik 













And... 




Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison