Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox

So It's been a few weeks since I actually received this book , but this is the first time I've been able to actually make a post about it. But I won this book from Amber at Down the Rabbit Hole after doing her first impromptu-read-a-thon (which was a LOT of fun I must say). I chose The Grimm Legacy because I had heard a lot of great things about it and it sounded like it was right down my alley, story-wise. And as a plus, its cover is wicked cool. This was the second time in my entire life that I had ever won anything so I was really excited, just ask Del, she knows. So now I would like to present to you what was in my mailbox (an awesome meme hosted by The Story Siren)!

The Grimm Legacy
by Polly Shulman



Cool, isn't it?
-Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison