Monday, October 17, 2011

Time Will Come

Happy Monday!!!! It's Monday right? I've been so lost on the dates lately. Well I'm sitting in my schools Fine Arts Building (THE FA), in the middle of the hallway, on my laptop... and the only thing I can think of to do... is post a  TIME WILL COME meme, hosted by Books For Company. 




Forever by Maggie Stiefvater




The only reason that I haven't read this book yet... is because I don't want the series to end. :( I love this series and I tend to avoid finality. So this book has been sitting on my shelf for a couple of months and I'm just scared to even look at the first page. I know I'm going to love it... I've looked a few reviews and they say the ending is great... but I'm a little hesitant because I don't want the series to end. 


Other series I'm dreading the end to: Hush,Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Wings by Aprilynne Pike, Fallen by Lauren Kate, Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins, and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (luckily I've got a couple years left for that one) 


What are some series that you are dreading the end to?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison