Monday, October 17, 2011

Fourth Hush,Hush??

I mentioned this briefly in my last post (review of Silence) that Becca Fitzpatrick announced that there will be a fourth Hush,Hush book.

http://www.beccafitzpatrick.com/

I haven't decided how I feel about it yet. I'm obviously really excited that I get to read more about Patch and Nora... but at the same time I've been preparing myself for a year now. Silence was always supposed to be the end. I was preparing myself for "THE END." Now that I find out that it isn't... I don't know I just feel a little weird about it. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather she write more... I love Patch and Nora, and I was a little disappointed with Silence as the last book. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison