Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shelf Candy


Shelf Candy is a fun meme hosted by Five Alarm Book reviews that usually takes place (at least for us here at DeLibrarie) on Saturday. So I'm about an hour or so late on this post but I have nothing in my mailbox to blog about.....:(..........so I decided to do this instead! My choice for great shelf candy today is The Light by D.J. MacHale.


The Light by D. J. MacHale

I love this cover because it is so dark and creepy. It really speaks to the story (or so I've heard). I can't WAIT to read it and I might just pick it up this Halloween to celebrate the holiday. But I love the spooky factor in the cover and the dark menacing feel it gives yet not in a truly scary, I don't want to look at this cover way... It makes me want to read it. I think it's also cooler in person, too because it's a lot reder... at least my copy is. So I hope you enjoy this cover as much as I do and seriously, go out and read this! I have ONLY heard good things :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison