Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Hello! So I have received the chance to read a book (thanks to Del) that has yet to hit the shelves! I am incredibly excited. This is what I want to do with my life one day: read, review and edit books in the publishing world. And this is the closest I've come to that so far. So I am very happy to share a little of The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab with you today on this Teaser Tuesday (a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading). So far this book is great and I can't wait until the rest of you get the chance to read it as well!




"I lean forward, as smooth and slow as if he were a deer. When my lips are inches from his, I pause, wait for him to pull back again, but he doesn't. My breath presses against his." page 153





Sorry, I couldn't decide which two of the three sentences to do so I did all three. If you weren't excited about this book before, hopefully you are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison