Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Happy Tuesday all. I hope you all had a very wonderful long weekend, I had a wonderful time. BUT... now holidays are over and I don't get another one for far too long... so I am going to distract myself with a TEASER TUESDAY. If you don't know what that is... tisk tisk tisk. :) It's a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. YAY. When I decide on a book that I want to read, I take it out of its spot on my shelf, and set it on my bed. Hereafter by Tara Hudson was taken off the shelf and put back on 3 or 4 times... but FINALLY I am actually reading it. SO without further ado... this weeks Teaser. 








"The little ache in my chest unfurled for the first time in hours. Before I got too far ahead of myself, however, I had to be sure of one more thing." 






Sorry sometimes two sentences seems to short doesn't it. :) 

2 comments:

AliyaPM said...

I've heard so much about this book and I can't wait to read it! Nice teaser.

Delilah (Del) said...

Thanks! It's a really great book. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison