Friday, January 18, 2013

Review'd: Reached by Ally Condie

Book Review: 
Title: Reached
Author: Ally Condie
Published November 13th by Penguin

Goodreads Summary: 
After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

DeLibrarie Review: 
It's crazy to think that we wait for books for SOOO long... years. I started the Matched Trilogy about 2.5ish years ago and now it's all finished. I am never really happy when I finish a series. I'm excited to see how everything turns out for the characters involved but I'm not too happy about the fact that there isn't more to know. I don't really know how I feel about Reached yet. I think it was a little too long... there is about 100 pages where nothing important really happens. I'm ok with how everything ended with Ky, Xander and Cassia but...I don't know I just feel like the conclusion to the series was a little underwhelming. It's worth reading of course but it just didn't quite meet expectations.


1 comment:

Marlene Detierro said...

I've been wanting to read this books since before the first even came out. I can't believe I've waited so long to read them, but at least now when I do, I won't have to wait to continue the trilogy.

Marlene Detierro (Hummer Accessories)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison