Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New and Exciting

I've pretty much been freaking out lately because every time I go into Barnes and Noble there is ANOTHER book that I've been waiting for FOREVER... or so it seems. ;) In the past week or two I've managed to snag a few that I've been SO psyched to read and one that I've needed to buy for a while... I'm sure some of you will agree when I tell you what it is.

First off:

I am in love with the Hex Hall series... so much so that it is the first series that I recommend to those who don't typically read young adult... the "gateway series" if you will. I was sooo sad when the last one was released but after I read it I had this suspicion that there was going to be a spin off series. I was elated when it was officially announced... and even more so when I got it in my hands... this book will get devoured.





Next:
:) I bought this book about a week ago and when Nic asked me if I had started it yet... and I replied no... she pretty much just stared at me in shock for a few seconds. I'm sooo excited to read this one... but I've mentioned more than a few times that I have a little problem finishing series'.... I just don't want them to end. :(







The One I should have bought ages ago:

I know, I know... I'm like the last Blogger on earth to buy this book. I've heard nothing but amazing things from all sorts of different types of readers. I also heard that this little novel was being adapted to the big screen... sigh... that means it gets pushed up to the TOP of my TBR list asap. I'll be reading this one soon... and I'm glad that I finally have an excuse to make myself read it.

That's what I've got for you today friends. Check back later... I've got TONS of reviews that I need to start posting. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison