Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

I feel like I say this every post but... It's been a while since I've had the chance to blog... as I'm sure you've noticed... sorry. This school thing keeps getting in the way. :) I have still been reading a decent amount though so I'm sure to have some new reviews up soon. In the meantime here is a Teaser Tuesday, a meme hosted by Should be Reading. ... I know it's Wednesday... but I don't care... I wanna do a teaser. ;)


How do you do it?
1. Grab the book you're reading.
2. Open to a random page. 
3. Select two teaser worthy sentences.
4. Post 'em. 


This weeks Teaser Tuesday is from:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White


'"Yup. I'll be fine. And if I had Tasey, I'd probably just us it on Jack."
I hoped for a laugh, but Lend sighed and nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow night then."
"Yeah." I leaned in a was rewarded with a quick kiss, our lips barely brushing. Stupid, stupid Jack.'







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison