Monday, January 23, 2012

The Time Will Come

I am fully aware at how bad we suck. We haven't posted anything in almost a month... sorry! Classes started and I've been reading and reading and reading... but nothing that I can really blog about. I'm reading Romeo and Juliet (again) for my Shakespeare class, and Rag and Bone Shop for my YA lit class... but later in the semester I'll have an actual excuse to read... my YA lit class requires me to read like 7 YA books of my choice... (happy dance).

On another note... It's my Birthday!!! For my birthday, I decided to buy myself Hallowed by Cynthia Hand. :) I'm crazy excited to start reading it once I finish The Mephisto Covenant. Also... I woke up this morning and walked out into my kitchen and there was my wonderful boyfriend making me blueberry pancakes, eggs, bacon and a fresh cup of coffee. :) I was sooo surprised, and it's nearly impossible to surprise me. I've had a wonderful morning thus far. :)

Now since we haven't posted anything in a while.... and it's "Time Will Come" monday on DeLibrarie today.... I think I'll actually post on of those.


Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books For Company. How do you do it? Walk over to your bookshelf(ves), stare at it, pick one of the many that are gathering dust.

This week I chose:
THE NEAR WITCH BY VICTORIA SCHWAB

I chose this book because I've heard AMAZING things about it, Nic LOVES this book. I have an ARC copy of it that I haven't read yet and it's not for lack of want.

So that's all I have for you today... Have a great My Birthday Day. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison