Monday, November 14, 2011

Covers! Covers! Covers!

SO many covers have been revealed in the last couple of months... and OMG... they are stunning!! Seriously... like everyone that I have seen is freaken BEAUTIFUL. I decided I wanted to make a post dedicated to some of  my favorite covers of books that are coming out in the next year.

Destined (Wings Book 4)
By Aprilynne Pike
Rapture (Fallen Book 4)
by Lauren Kate
Endlessly (Paranormalcy Book 3)
By Kiersten White
Until I Die (Revenants Book 2)
By Amy Plum
Dreamless (Star-Crossed Book 2)
By Josephine Angelini
Arise (Hereafter Book 2)
By Tara Hudson
Girl of Nightmares (Anna Book 2)
By Kendare Blake

There are so many more beautiful covers of books that are coming out soon but these are 1. Part of a series that I've read or have 2. My favorites. :) I can't decided which one is my favorite... I'm leaning toward Dreamless... but then I look at Girl of Nightmares and I just can't choose. :) Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams kit by Lorie Davison